Here's how the #MetconMonster Challenge works:
- The name of the game is consistency and results! The goal is to restart our fitness routines coming off a lazy summer and challenge ourselves in new ways via metabolic conditioning (muscle maintenance, and optimized for shredding ;)). Metabolic Conditioning is a great way to, as Jen Sinkler would say, "lift weights faster" to elicit maximum physique change in 30 minutes or less. These are weight training workouts, but you will also feel the cardio burn!
- In order to complete the challenge, you must do 12 workouts over the 15 days.
- The workouts are intense! So I am recommending you do them as is, with as much leisure walking and restorative stuff thrown in as you want. Workouts longer than 30 minutes don't count! The goal is quick, hard and results-driven.
- I'll provide the exact suggested workouts via email within a few hours of your sign-up. They'll all be 30 minutes or less (some even just 12-15 mins!) and you'll be able to pick and choose which ones you want to do. In order to get all 12 required workouts in the 15-day length of the challenge, I recommend doing 3 days on, 1 day off (3x1 Method).
- You can do the workouts at home with dumbbells (I recommend 1 heavier and 1 lighter set), or at a gym.
- Questions? You can always email me: email@example.com
Hi, I'm Jill Coleman!
Hey there, I am so looking forward to having you in the brand spankin' new FREE challenge, #MetconMonster. I am pumped to generate a ton of results, camaraderie, support, guidance and plenty of good, old-fashioned sweat!
My personal exercise philosophy is short-duration, high-intensity, so all workouts are 30 minutes or less, and will have you breathless and burning, baby! Metabolic Conditioning workouts help you maintain muscle while upping the shred factor.
After 17 years in the industry, I see that so many women are struggling with consistency and accountability. The #MetconMonster Challenge was born out of the desire to gain momentum and do it with an amazing team of women supporting you and cheering you on!