Here's how the #MetconMonster Challenge works:
- The name of the game is consistency and results! The goal is to restart our fitness routines coming off a lazy summer and challenge ourselves in new ways via metabolic conditioning (muscle maintenance, and optimized for shredding ;)). Metabolic Conditioning is a great way to, as Jen Sinkler would say, "lift weights faster" to elicit maximum physique change in 30 minutes or less. These are weight training workouts, but you will also feel the cardio burn!
- In order to complete the challenge, you must do 12 workouts over the 15 days.
- This is INSTAGRAM Challenge! So yes, you need to sign up for a free account. You will "check in" each day via Instagram, using a photo (can be a sweaty selfie, a quote, shot of the gym, you and a partner, equipment, inspirational meme, whatever). YOU WILL HASHTAG ALL POSTS using "#MetconMonster" and also the DAY of the challenge it is for you. For example, my description might be "Just finished up a brutal full-body workout, I want to kill you, @jillfit! But love a good sweat, I am feeling stronger by the day! #MetconMonster #Day3" - I will be sending you examples of posts via email after you sign up!
- The workouts are intense! So I am recommending you do them as is, with as much leisure walking and restorative stuff thrown in as you want. Workouts longer than 30 minutes don't count! The goal is quick, hard and results-driven.
- I'll provide the exact suggested workouts via email within a few hours of your sign-up. They'll all be 30 minutes or less (some even just 12-15 mins!) and you'll be able to pick and choose which ones you want to do. In order to get all 12 required workouts in the 15-day length of the challenge, I recommend doing 3 days on, 1 day off (3x1 Method).
- You can do the workouts at home with dumbbells (I recommend 1 heavier and 1 lighter set), or at a gym.
- You'll have a chance to be featured on JillFit.com and the JillFit Facebook page. I will be choosing my favorite insights and shares on IG for recognition on the JillFit blog and screenshots for Facebook.
- Questions? You can always email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I'm Jill Coleman!
Hey there, I am so looking forward to having you in the brand spankin' new FREE challenge, #MetconMonster. I am pumped to generate a ton of results, camaraderie, support, guidance and plenty of good, old-fashioned sweat!
My personal exercise philosophy is short-duration, high-intensity, so all workouts are 30 minutes or less, and will have you breathless and burning, baby! Metabolic Conditioning workouts help you maintain muscle while upping the shred factor.
After 17 years in the industry, I see that so many women are struggling with consistency and accountability. The #MetconMonster Challenge was born out of the desire to gain momentum after the summer months and do it with an amazing team of women supprting you and cheering you on!